Saturday, September 6, 2008

first time in five weeks.........



i decided that after five weeks of no posts it must be time. this is getting pathetic. so here is the summer uptdate:

first off I went to oakcrest with friends. then...................... LAGUNA BEACH CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a whole lot of fun, especially because my cousins and grandma came. i don't remember anytime at the beach when we were not in the water. i could have stayed there for a couple more weeks!

i think they were pushing me under the
water right then so that is probably why they are laughing

POWER











:)

3 comments:

The Williamseses said...

Geez Zoe it's about time I was starting to wonder about you!!!! Don't you love the music on the blogs???? Keep up the blogging, I love reading what you have been up to since I hardly ever see you guys!!! Lets go miniture golfing again that was fun! I will send you pictures of that. Love Aunt Raechel

rachel said...

fun
thats sounds so much fun
those are some pretty sweet pictures too

Amy said...

Don't you wish we were there now!
From,
The best mom in the world.