Wednesday, July 23, 2008

a day at the fluhrer's


on monday i spent the day at my cousins, izabella and carson's, house. (this is a much younger picture of them) we made about fifty "don't eat pete" game boards and played them about fifty times. it was a whole lot of fun. izabella sure liked making themed don't eat pete game boards that looked like clouds and such. carson and ezra spent some "bonding time," and they tried on cowboy hats and took pictures, they were pretty funny. there were some pretty funny ones that maybe I could post tomorrow. I also had cheerios with carson and it was funny cause they kept getting stuck to his chin, again more pictures to be posted about that. it was a lot of fun and i will be seeing them tomorrow for the 24th.

1 comment:

grace said...

That sounded like a lot of fun! I get cheerios stuck to my chin too!